***Cedar Crest Inn's COVID-19 Response and Precautions***
At this time Cedar Crest Inn will be closed from Sunday March 22nd - May 22, 2020. Please feel free to call us if you have any questions or inquiry about cancellations, reservations and/or future stays. Our staff will be available by phone and email from 10am - 6pm daily until reopening.
Our staff will be working diligently to ensure the safety of our guests upon reopening of our Inn. Upon check in, our Innkeepers will explain our new procedures and policies to each guest. Below is a list of the many precautions we are taking to minimize risk.
- All of Cedar Crest Inn's staff will be required to have their temperature taken and COVID-19 symptom check list verified by management at the beginning of each shift.
- All staff will be required to wear masks and gloves while working.
- We have hand sanitizer, masks and disposable gloves readily available for all staff and guests.
- Housekeeping staff are required to wear disposable gloves and masks while servicing all rooms and discarding of those gloves/masks between rooms. There will be no stay over service during multi-night stays. Guests will have their towels and amenities replenished daily.
- All surfaces in our rooms will be sanitized during and between each guest stay. Including but not limited to doorknobs, light switches and TV remotes.
- Rooms will not be occupied 24 hours before and after each reservation.
- All room keys will be sanitized on a daily basis
- Wine social and daily treats will be handled by our Innkeeper staff upon request.
We will strive to create the best guest experience possible and are looking forward to having your with us soon! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at
OR reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much for your support and understanding during this time.
Welcome to Cedar Crest Inn
The Cedar Crest Inn is one of the top rated bed and breakfasts in Asheville, NC. We are going on 35 years in the business and are the longest running Asheville B&B. Feel free to read our many positive TripAdvisor reviews - we offer a safe, clean, cozy, convenient and an overall fun place to be. Asheville, North Carolina has a lot to offer its' visitors. This city has incredible restaurants, many fun outdoor activities, has been named Beer City USA 3 years running, and of course more arts and crafts than one could ever dream of.
The great news is our B&B boasts the best location to all there is to offer in this beautiful and vibrant city. Cedar Crest Inn is perfectly situated on a meticulously manicured 3+ acre property located close to the entrance of the Biltmore Estate and the famous shopping and restaurants at Biltmore Village. Additionally, we are close to Downtown Asheville, just one mile south of where restaurants, galleries, and shops are around every corner!We are just a mile east of the River Arts District which houses 125 + live art studios and four miles north of The Blue Ridge Parkway. Our wonderful staff of Innkeepers can assist you in making the most of your stay in Asheville!! Come eat, drink, play and get outdoors!!
If you've never stayed at a Bed and Breakfast, Cedar Crest Inn is a good place to start and we promise you will want come back!! We offer a wide variety of choices when it comes to our rooms. Regardless of where your needs or tastes lie, we have a room that will match style and budget. Whether you desire a traditional B&B experience with Victorian decor or a lavishly decorated modern and private room, Cedar Crest Inn has it all, with rooms as low as $159 per night in low season! (January - February only)
The Cedar Crest Inn, offers many bed and breakfast amenities that hotels and resorts in Asheville just can't match: free wireless Internet, parking, teas, coffee, and fresh baked cookies everyday! We also offer all guests a daily 2 course breakfast from 8:30am - 9:30 am and our new evening wine reception from 4:30pm to 6:00 pm daily.
Stay with Us
Still unsure about staying at our Bed & Breakfast in Asheville, NC?
- It is thought that B&B's are far more expensive than "regular hotels." The average cost of a decent hotel room in Asheville is $175 per night. This price may not include parking ($10-$20), Wi-Fi ($10-$15), dessert ($6 per person), wine ($6 per glass per person), breakfast ($20 per person). When you add up these extras, it's easy to see that staying at a B&B is often cheaper, and the charm of the home and personal service you receive is not even comparable.
- We offer an open breakfast schedule. We don't have just one sitting, breakfast is offered throughout the course of an hour, 8:30 - 9:30 daily. You can sleep in if you want, we understand this is your vacation! We also offer private tables for two with seating both inside and outside, as well as larger family style tables for those looking to socialize with other guests.
- We don't deprive you of modern conveniences, all of our rooms have wireless Internet and flat screen TV's.
- Our many awards include:
- Voted #1 for Romantic Hotels in Asheville on Tripadvisor.
- Fodor's Best Inns of the South
- 10 Most Romantic Inns in America (Association of Historic Inns)
- 12 Dream Weekends (Atlanta Magazine)
- The Top 5 Places to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina (New York Times), and a feature in Inns magazine.
The Only B&B in Asheville to get a Celebrity Review?
"I look for aesthetics and attention to detail when selecting an off-the-beaten-path vacation getaway. If the website and the photos convey that impressive quality that I'm always looking for, I know its proprietors have the same sensibilities that are in line with my own. The Cedar Crest Inn in Asheville, NC is a favorite of mine. Stylistically eloquent, comfortable, and one of the most beautiful places I've ever found on earth."
- Fashion Designer Santino Rice, star of Lifetime Television's On the Road with Austin & Santino
It feels good that our little Asheville, NC bed and breakfast can be so impressive even in the discriminating eyes of a celebrity designer.Book Now