Please be sure to check out the new pictures of our freshly painted rooms and refreshed linens for the 1st and 2nd floor rooms in the Main House!!! We are thrilled with the transformations!!
Go to the "Accommodations" tab at the top of our home page to see for your self! We hope to see you soon!!
Welcome to Cedar Crest Inn
The Cedar Crest Inn is one of the top rated bed and breakfasts in Asheville, NC. We are going on 35 years in the business and are the longest running Asheville B&B. Feel free to read our many positive TripAdvisor reviews - we offer a safe, clean, cozy, convenient and an overall fun place to be. Asheville, North Carolina has a lot to offer its' visitors. This city has incredible restaurants, many fun outdoor activities, has been named Beer City USA 3 years running, and of course more arts and crafts than one could ever dream of.
The great news is our B&B boasts the best location to all there is to offer in this beautiful and vibrant city. Cedar Crest Inn is perfectly situated on a meticulously manicured 3+ acre property located just about three blocks from the entrance of the Biltmore Estate and the famous shopping and restaurants at Biltmore Village. Additionally, we are just one mile south of Downtown Asheville where restaurants, galleries, and shops are around every corner. We are just a mile east of the River Arts District which houses 125 + live art studios and four miles north of The Blue Ridge Parkway. Our wonderful staff of Innkeepers can assist you in making the most of your stay in Asheville!! Come eat, drink, play and get outdoors!!
If you've never stayed at a B&B, Cedar Crest Inn is a good place to start and we promise you will want come back!! We offer a wide variety of choices when it comes to our rooms. Regardless of where your needs or tastes lie, we have a room that will match style and budget. Whether you desire a traditional B&B experience with Victorian decor or a lavishly decorated modern and private room, Cedar Crest Inn has it all, with rooms as low as $129 per night in low season! (January - February only)
The Cedar Crest Inn, offers many bed and breakfast amenities that hotels and resorts in Asheville just can't match: free wireless Internet, parking, teas, coffee, and fresh baked cookies everyday! We also offer all guests a daily 2 course breakfast from 8:30am -9:30am and our new evening wine reception from 4:30pm to 6:00pm daily.
Stay with Us
Still unsure about staying at our Bed & Breakfast in Asheville, NC?
- It is thought that B&B's are far more expensive than "regular hotels." The average cost of a decent hotel room in Asheville is $175 per night. This price may not include parking ($10-$20), Wi-Fi ($10-$15), dessert ($6 per person), wine ($6 per glass per person), breakfast ($20 per person). When you add up these extras, it's easy to see that staying at a B&B is often cheaper, and the charm of the home and personal service you receive is not even comparable.
- We offer an open breakfast schedule. We don't have just one sitting, breakfast is offered throughout the course of an hour, 8:30 - 9:30 daily. You can sleep in if you want, we understand this is your vacation! We also offer private tables for two with seating both inside and outside, as well as larger family style tables for those looking to socialize with other guests.
- We don't deprive you of modern conveniences, all of our rooms have wireless Internet and flat screen TV's.
- We offer discount Biltmore tickets that give you an extra day for free.
- Our many awards include:
- Voted #1 for Romantic Hotels in Asheville on Tripadvisor.
- Fodor's Best Inns of the South
- 10 Most Romantic Inns in America (Association of Historic Inns)
- 12 Dream Weekends (Atlanta Magazine)
- The Top 5 Places to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina (New York Times), and a feature in Inns magazine.
The Only B&B in Asheville to get a Celebrity Review?
"I look for aesthetics and attention to detail when selecting an off-the-beaten-path vacation getaway. If the website and the photos convey that impressive quality that I'm always looking for, I know its proprietors have the same sensibilities that are in line with my own. The Cedar Crest Inn in Asheville, NC is a favorite of mine. Stylistically eloquent, comfortable, and one of the most beautiful places I've ever found on earth."
- Fashion Designer Santino Rice, star of Lifetime Television's On the Road with Austin & Santino
It feels good that our little Asheville, NC bed and breakfast can be so impressive even in the discriminating eyes of a celebrity designer.Book Now