CEDAR CREST INN IS PRETTY IN PINK!!
REVAMPED, REFRESHED AND RENEWED!! WE RECENTLY GAVE OUR 1891 QUEEN ANNE STYLE MANSION A FRESH COAT OF HER FAMOUS PINK PAINT AND SHE IS GORGEOUS!!
COME VISIT WITH US AND SEE CEDAR CREST INN AT HER BEST!
RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR NIGHTLY RATE AND A FREE BOTTLE OF WINE AT CHECK INN WHEN YOU MENTION THIS AD.
For direct online bookings, please use promo code *PINK10*
(offer not valid for reservations made via booking.com, Expedia and ect. Must book directly with Cedar Crest and is only good for stay through Sept 30th)
Don't forget the fall leaf season is upon us...we are booking up fast so call us today to secure your room! You do not want to miss out on this wonderful time of the year to visit Asheville!!
Welcome to Cedar Crest Inn
The Cedar Crest Inn is a bed and breakfast in Asheville, NC, that, going on 34 years in business is the longest running Asheville B&B. Feel free to read our many positive TripAdvisor reviews - we offer a safe, clean, convenient and an overall fun place to be - and this definitely shows in our stellar TripAdvisor reviews. Asheville, North Carolina has a lot to offer its' visitors. This city has incredible restaurants, a lifetime of outdoor activities, has been named Beer City USA 3 years running, and of course more arts and crafts than one could ever dream of. The great news our BnB boasts the best location to all there is to offer in this beautiful and vibrant city. Our Asheville B&B is on a meticulously manicured 3+ acre property located just three blocks from the entrance of the Biltmore Estate and the famous shopping and restaurants at Biltmore Village. Additionally, we are just one mile south of Downtown Asheville where restaurants, galleries, and shops are around every corner. We are just a mile east of the River Arts District which houses 125 + live art studios and four miles north of The Blue Ridge Parkway.
Our location is just one reason why the Cedar Crest Inn is the best Asheville bed and breakfast. We offer a wide variety of choices when it comes to our rooms. Regardless of where your needs or tastes lie, we have a room that will match style and budget. Whether you desire a traditional B&B experience with Victorian decor or a lavishly decorated modern and private room, Cedar Crest Inn has it all, with rooms as low as $129 per night in low season! (January - March only)
The Cedar Crest Inn, offers many bed and breakfast amenities that hotels and resorts in Asheville just can't match: free wireless Internet, parking, late check-out, teas, coffee, and desserts, daily glass of wine and a three-course breakfast every day. No surprise charges here! everything is included in the price of your room. Don't forget about the many all-inclusive vacation packages we offer.
Stay with Us
Still unsure about staying at our Bed & Breakfast in Asheville, NC?
- It is thought that B&B's are far more expensive than "regular hotels." The average cost of a decent hotel room in Asheville is $175 per night. This price may not include parking ($10-$20), Wi-Fi ($10-$15), dessert ($6 per person), wine ($6 per glass per person), breakfast ($20 per person). When you add up these extras, it's easy to see that staying at a B&B is often cheaper, and the charm of the home and personal service you receive is not even comparable.
- We offer an open breakfast schedule. We don't have just one sitting, breakfast is offered throughout the course of an hour, 8:30 - 9:30 daily. You can sleep in if you want, we understand this is your vacation! We also offer private tables for two with seating both inside and outside, as well as larger family style tables for those looking to socialize with other guests.
- We don't deprive you of modern conveniences, all of our rooms have wireless Internet and flat screen TV's.
- We offer discount Biltmore tickets that give you an extra day for free and our passes are always at least a few dollars cheaper than the gate price.
- Our many awards include:
- Voted #1 for Romantic Hotels in Asheville on Tripadvisor.
- Fodor's Best Inns of the South
- 10 Most Romantic Inns in America (Association of Historic Inns)
- 12 Dream Weekends (Atlanta Magazine)
- The Top 5 Places to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina (New York Times), and a feature in Inns magazine.
The Only B&B in Asheville to get a Celebrity Review?
"I look for aesthetics and attention to detail when selecting an off-the-beaten-path vacation getaway. If the website and the photos convey that impressive quality that I'm always looking for, I know its proprietors have the same sensibilities that are in line with my own. The Cedar Crest Inn in Asheville, NC is a favorite of mine. Stylistically eloquent, comfortable, and one of the most beautiful places I've ever found on earth."
- Fashion Designer Santino Rice, star of Lifetime Television's On the Road with Austin & Santino
It feels good that our little Asheville, NC bed and breakfast can be so impressive even in the discriminating eyes of a celebrity designer.Book Now